You have the right to handle your own criminal case if you choose. No matter how badly you feel bullied in a courtroom. If you choose to do so then I want to help you do it right.

Photo by Sora Shimazaki on Pexels.com

This is what I will show you how to do:

  • Petition for Pre-trial release. (Bond)
  • Motions to dismiss.
  • Motions to suppress evidence.
  • Motions to limit evidence.
  • Motion for costs. (Yes you can get the government to pay for experts, evaluations, court reporters, and more)
  • How to appeal final judgments.
  • how to appeal pre trial rulings.

%d bloggers like this: